We pride ourselves on being able to carry out repairs to all ships/barges both wood and steel. Wooden masts and larboards are also items we specialise in.
Below is a list of items normally carried out at the yard.
Anchors - all shapes and sizes to correctly fit size and weight of ship.
Anodes - Out of water – fit and replace.
Bow thrusters - Both electric and hydraulic. We also cut and mould hull to fit as necessary.
Doors - All shapes and sizes in all types of wood and steel. Including bulkhead doors.
Central heating systems - We install systems to balance with size of ship and heating to cater for severe weather.
Electrics/Electronics - Mastervolt or latest up to date systems. All gauges, radios, radar, AIS etc
Generators - Repair and fit generator again as per your requirements or size of ship.
Hydraulics - Power steering, bowthrusters etc.
- Instrument Panels - With full instrumentation
- Kitchens - Both modern and traditional with all types of made to measure wooden doors or worktops
- Painting - Interiors, hull, anti fouling, two pack etc
- Propellers - All shapes and sizes to meet ship/gearbox requirement
- Stairs - Wooden or steel to a very high standard.
- Tanks - Water, Grey water or Black water, fuel tanks. Steel or high grade Plastic.
- Windows - All shapes and sizes including double glazed
- Wheelhouses - All to a commercial standard and Certification
- Winches - Electric, manual, traditional with wheel or wheels etc
This is just a small example of our facilities and the work we generally carry out.